Teaching Haiku 4/12 at 12 for 12 at Ojai WordFest.
In the dark about writing? We’ll help you find the light!
The Write Alley Coaching and Writing Strategies collaborates with clients like you to create compelling content and to complete careful editing of print and online writing projects including blogs, newsletters, book length manuscripts, and other materials. We strive to always work in ways that are sensitive and harmonious to the health of both planet and people. Reach us by email: gwendolynalleyATyahooDOTcom
middle of the night
The Write Alley Head Coach Gwendolyn Alley released a special limited edition poetry collection "middle of the night poems from daughter to mother :: mother to son" in time for her participation as a speaker at the 2010 Women's Conference in Long Beach CA; the paperback edition was released March 15, 2011 and is available in print and ebook from en theos press http://www.entheospress.com, from amazon.com, and in Ventura County bookstores. Go to the publications page for more details!
- Today #StopTheNSA 2/11/14
- You’re Invited to The 3:15 Experiment’s 20th Anniversary Party August 1-31, 2013 3:15am
- The Perfect Clock for Wine Bloggers: Cheers, it’s time for an adult beverage!
- WordFest Writing Workshop: Haiku & Sushi with a Ojai Vineyards Chaser!
- Alley to Teach at Ojai Poetry Bootcamp June 30
- Connect Ventura Launches At Westside ArtWalk Summer 2012
- Alice Bag alicebag.com "We are conduits for ideas, we are agents of change." #earthday fb.me/1kKoiR0EZ 4 hours ago
- Which one if these #SantaBarbara wines from @vcwinetrail would you open to pair with @jollyoyster & warm beach sunset http://t.co/qNb0oOQBmr 4 hours ago
- RT @BlueDanubeWine: You're in #winechat RT @ArtPredator: on 19-Mar I'd love to join the discusses of volcano wines from Hungary's Somlo and… 5 hours ago
- @AliceBag will do! 5 hours ago
- #AmtrakResidency “All aboard! Irrevocably, Absolutely, In Whole or In Part!: ln.is/scratchmag.net… via @Scratch_Mag #caution 6 hours ago
- What would you work on if chosen for an #AmtrakResidency for writers? fb.me/1VAAMxHpK 6 hours ago
- Ventura College Earth Day is a Teach-in emphasizing social & environmental justice from 3-9pm so community can attend after work @AliceBag 6 hours ago
- RT @AliceBag: "Punk empowered me in all kinds of ways: it gave me the confidence to claim my Chicana identity." New blog here: http://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- students love yr book! wd you &/or band wanna appear at Ventura College Earth Day 4/22/12 in early eve? speak/books/music? @AliceBag 6 hours ago
- also thanks Shawn for @malibufmlywines tip! surprised & impressed by sense of terroir & should be a #wbc14 precon stop @awanderingwino 7 hours ago
- @awanderingwino darn I shoulda contacted you about carpooling to Family Winemakers tasting today! I figured you'd be with YOUR family 7 hours ago
- RT @TopArtNews: “@Foodie: #Wine is art. It’s culture. It’s the essence of civilization and the #art of living. –Robert Mondavi” fav #quote… 7 hours ago
- If WWI was a bar fight... ln.is/www.quickmeme.… via @quickmeme -> makes more sense now! 7 hours ago
- Hi Wayne! #excited but you have to follow me back before I can DM you @YoungbergHill PS is your media guy @CarlGiavanti? 8 hours ago
- RT @YoungbergHill "I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." W.C. Fields - So do we! :) #Lovewine #WinePairing -> me 2 8 hours ago
- Can I join #winechat W. 4/16 when Youngberg Hill Winemaker/Owner Wayne Bailey talks #biodynamics @Youngberghill & @tonyfletcher visits? 8 hours ago
- @BlueDanubeWine on 19-Mar I'd love to join the discusses of volcano wines from Hungary's Somlo and Tokaj appellations! 8 hours ago
- How one family learned to communicate with their autistic son via Disney movies. Powerful! fb.me/2VfmJQhMk 10 hours ago
- 30 Reasons Why You Might Stop in Ventura on your way to #WBC14 or #wine tasting ln.is/www.movoto.com… 11 hours ago
- Thwonk by Joan Bauer The choices we make can have lasting consequences. #earthday #nofilter fb.me/3Ogeu0GIe 1 day ago