In the dark about writing? We’ll help you find the light!
The Write Alley Coaching and Writing Strategies collaborates with clients like you to create compelling content and to complete careful editing of print and online writing projects including blogs, newsletters, book length manuscripts, and other materials. We strive to always work in ways that are sensitive and harmonious to the health of both planet and people. Reach us by email: gwendolynalleyATyahooDOTcom
middle of the night
The Write Alley Head Coach Gwendolyn Alley released a special limited edition poetry collection "middle of the night poems from daughter to mother :: mother to son" in time for her participation as a speaker at the 2010 Women's Conference in Long Beach CA; the paperback edition was released March 15, 2011 and is available in print and ebook from en theos press http://www.entheospress.com, from amazon.com, and in Ventura County bookstores. Go to the publications page for more details!
- You're Invited to The 3:15 Experiment's 20th Anniversary Party August 1-31, 2013 3:15am
- The Perfect Clock for Wine Bloggers: Cheers, it's time for an adult beverage!
- WordFest Writing Workshop: Haiku & Sushi with a Ojai Vineyards Chaser!
- What is wrong with this picture?
- Alley to Teach at Ojai Poetry Bootcamp June 30
- Connect Ventura Launches At Westside ArtWalk Summer 2012
- Happy Earth Day! Here's A Poetry Broadside to Celebrate
- Somebody's helping me grade ... #rustygingerkitty #tintin fb.me/1W9Kg4xbH 1 hour ago
- 'Star Trek' Version of 'Let It Snow' Makes It So [VIDEO] mashable.com/2013/12/04/sta… via @mashable 3 hours ago
- CA Republicans: Shut down your fake, misleading Obamacare website IMMEDIATELY petitions.moveon.org/s/NrqziU @moveon 4 hours ago
- Blog post with the story of Monday's Ventura city council meeting where I read a poem! fb.me/2zS41Rj5m 6 hours ago
- Tomorrow's poetry reading at EP Foster Library in Ventura features Catherine Dain; my student's & I will be there... fb.me/2ReBzyNSX 11 hours ago
- Good morning from the Ventura Beach! fb.me/1ekd1WGCD 15 hours ago
- @BethMansfield we have so far avoided the elf on the shelf biznes 1 day ago
- How many of the 68 do you know? "Epic Mashup Features 2013's Hottest Songs [VIDEO] " mashable.com/2013/12/03/201… via @mashable 1 day ago
- What I said at last night's City Council meeting...and why fb.me/343zCYsZY 1 day ago
- Just watched Aamer Rahman (Fear of a Brown Planet) - Reverse Racism: youtu.be/dw_mRaIHb-M via @youtube ->will use in classes next semester 1 day ago
- RT @WineBloggersCon Do you have an idea for this year's #WBC14? submit your session/topic ideas by Dec11 ow.ly/rqawI -> yes!! 1 day ago
- And more! "#Phobias may be memories passed down in genes from ancestors" | @Telegraph fw.to/UAHHpne #depthpsychology #fascinating 1 day ago
- New @artpredator blog post: On Public Speaking and #Godin, #Poetry and Ventura's #Poseidon Brian Brennan wp.me/p8BKX-5aN #triiibes 1 day ago
- For parents of young ones: 33 Genius Elf On The Shelf Ideas buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/33-g… via @newbornidentity 1 day ago
- Perfect for holidays! RT @JulieanneCase Love specials for breakfast? Try this one with #Franciacorta Villa Brut bit.ly/1bbp8da 1 day ago
- RT @tonyfletcher U.S. #Smiths fans: A Light That Never Goes Out is now in paperback. 1 signed copy for best tweet as to why you deserve it. 1 day ago
- #minecraftstyle xmas tree imgur.com/a/WnJES via @imgur 2 days ago
- Check out this silk thangka by @lesrinchen -- Chenresig (Avalokiteshvara in Sanskrit) embodies infinite compassion threadsofawakening.com/chenrezig 2 days ago
- This So-Called Digital Life: Re-Evaluating the Value of Time Spent in Social Networks | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… -> excellent read 2 days ago
- Are you following your bliss today? fb.me/11iRD8W5W 2 days ago
- Catherine Dain to feature at EP Foster, Ventura, Thursday; VC students to follow
- On Public Speaking and Godin, Poetry and Ventura’s Poseidon Brian Brennan
- Concerned About Bicycle Safety? What You Can Do TODAY
- Bicycle Awareness: Taking It To the Streets (+ City Hall!)
- Grateful for Exciting Sparkling Wine From Franciacorta Italy