In the dark about writing? We’ll help you find the light!
The Write Alley Coaching and Writing Strategies collaborates with clients like you to create compelling content and to complete careful editing of print and online writing projects including blogs, newsletters, book length manuscripts, and other materials. We strive to always work in ways that are sensitive and harmonious to the health of both planet and people. Reach us by email: gwendolynalleyATyahooDOTcom
middle of the night
The Write Alley Head Coach Gwendolyn Alley released a special limited edition poetry collection "middle of the night poems from daughter to mother :: mother to son" in time for her participation as a speaker at the 2010 Women's Conference in Long Beach CA; the paperback edition was released March 15, 2011 and is available in print and ebook from en theos press http://www.entheospress.com, from amazon.com, and in Ventura County bookstores. Go to the publications page for more details!
- Today #StopTheNSA 2/11/14
- You’re Invited to The 3:15 Experiment’s 20th Anniversary Party August 1-31, 2013 3:15am
- The Perfect Clock for Wine Bloggers: Cheers, it’s time for an adult beverage!
- WordFest Writing Workshop: Haiku & Sushi with a Ojai Vineyards Chaser!
- Alley to Teach at Ojai Poetry Bootcamp June 30
- Connect Ventura Launches At Westside ArtWalk Summer 2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.